The Needles in the perfect group day out, and we offer a variety of group and school packages to make it easy for you to arrange your visit.
The Needles is a popular venue for coach parties and groups, with no admission charge, free coach parking, driver hospitality and a range of pay as you go attractions. We have a variety of group packages available for groups of 25 or more.
Please call +44 (0) 1983 752 401 for more information.
Please note that minibuses are charged at car rates unless the driver holds a coach licence, in which case they can park for free but will not be eligible for driver hospitality.
To view our pack including risk assessments, please download here.
The Needles is not just fun for students but educational too, with many of the attractions on site meeting certain key stage criteria.
The Isle of Wight Experience is a firmly established business with an excellent working relationship with educational school trips on the Isle of Wight and surrounding South Coast areas. As such, they’re able to take all the hard work out of organising your school’s trip to the Isle of Wight by arranging everything, including transport, ferry to and from the Isle of Wight, hotel accommodation and field studies.
Your residential / educational school trip to the Isle of Wight, if coordinated through the Isle of Wight Experience, includes:
- Coach transport for your trip (coaches fitted with seatbelts), to and from the Isle of Wight from your school
- Ferry crossings to and from the Isle of Wight
- All field studies and trips including entrance fees and workshops
- A selected hotel for your school trip, that meets your school’s requirements
- Full board accommodation for the duration of your school trip to the Isle of Wight with packed lunch
- Isle of Wight based 24-hour helpline