HYGIENE & COMFORT MEASURES
We have made extensive preparations to reopen safely and comfortably, having reviewed every area both inside and out. This ensures your time with us is enjoyable, comfortable and all necessary measures are in place to provide a Covid secure environment. A plan of these measures is detailed below.
We are utilising our very wide-open site as there is plenty of space for you to roam. We are also opening a variety of catering, external seating, and open-air experiences and rides and attractions, which in turn provides plenty of space around our destination for our customers to feel comfortable and make social distancing measures much easier. This of course includes our unique chairlift, which is Covid safe with all distancing and hygiene measures in place.
We will open some of our retail outlets, but as you will have experienced elsewhere, we will be managing our customer numbers, entrances, and flow within them.
Please also note that we will of course be monitoring and managing our visitor numbers throughout the day to ensure that your Needles’ experience is a comfortable one.
Thank you for your continued interest and support of The Needles, the destination, the Isle of Wight and all we have to offer here.
Hygiene & Comfort Measures
- We are monitoring and managing capacity and visitor numbers on all parts of our site.
- We will continue to encourage all visitors to wear face coverings in high footfall areas around the site.
- We will be encouraging all visitors to use hand wash facilities and/or sanitiser stations which will be present at high-touch points throughout our site and attractions.
- Our staff have been given additional training and will be working with appropriate PPE where required. In addition we will have extra “Hygiene Teams” working throughout the day and much higher cleaning regeimes.
- There are Guest information boards throughout the site helping visitors with the use of facilities during their visit.
- At this time we are mainly operating outside offerings or activities, where open spaces are widely available. Although we will continue to monitor all shops or indoor spaces to allow for comfortable social distancing.
- Please remember to be kind, courteous and respectful to fellow visitors and staff during your visit.
- If you or a member of your party is showing any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit at this time.
We continue to monitor and follow all official guidance from Government and Public Health England. We will ensure all required measures and procedures are fully in place to safeguard our visitors’ health, hygiene and comfort.