We wish to make any visit to The Needles Landmark Attraction as stress free and comfortable as possible for all of our visitors.
We’ve put together a list of the most frequently asked questions, and answers to help you enjoy your visit.
- How do we book? No booking is necessary, you can simply pay on the day of your visit.
- Can I take my children on the chairlift? Yes. But please note, all babies in arms must be carried in a forward-facing harness, Toddlers can sit on laps,and older children next to the accompanying adult. All children beneath 1.4 meters must be accompanied.
- How many people per chair on the chairlift? A maximum of two people per chair.
- Is there a weight limit for the chairlift? Yes, 30 stone per chair.
- Are dogs allowed at The Needles Landmark? Yes, dogs are permitted on site, the beach, and the boat rides. However they are not permitted in the indoor areas (unless they are assistance dogs) or on the chairlift. Dogs must also be kept on leads at all times.
- What is the entry fee? There is no entry fee on to the site, you simply pay for what you wish to use.
- Can we walk to the beach? Yes, it is accessible via a 185 step staircase.
- Do you offer group discounts? Yes, we offer discounts, but please note that these must be pre-booked, and are only available for groups of 25 persons or more.
- Is there an islanders discount? Yes, we offer islanders an annual parking pass for only £6.00.
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact us directly on: +44 (0) 1983 752 401
Please note, we are continuing to monitor and follow all official guidance from Government and Public Health England regarding Covid 19. We will ensure all required measures and procedures are fully in place to safeguard our visitors’ health, hygiene and comfort.